| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Conceicao Araguaia in October is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish. Around 169mm (6.7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Conceicao Araguaia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Conceicao Araguaia:
- Ze Doca, Brazil - 652.7 kms (405.6 miles) NE
- Maraba, Brazil - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) N
- Barra Do Corda, Brazil - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NE
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) NNE
- Grajau, Brazil - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) NE
- Carolina, Brazil - 224.6 kms (139.6 miles) ENE
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 575.7 kms (357.8 miles) E
- Porto-Nacional, Brazil - 284.8 kms (177 miles) SSE
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 606.3 kms (376.8 miles) ESE
- Peixe, Brazil - 430.4 kms (267.5 miles) S
- Barreiras, Brazil - 638.5 kms (396.8 miles) SE
- Taguatinga, Brazil - 556.9 kms (346 miles) SE
- Parana, Brazil - 503.7 kms (313 miles) SSE